gardenjoy3

I have been completely smitten by my garden and admire all efforts to create a little piece of Eden in other garden spaces. It truly has a positive impact on people .. even if it is only for a few moments at a time. My little garden is in zone 5b but most gardeners experiment with plants that may just make it from a higher zone .. a micro-climate can some times cushion a tender plant. I am a plant 'collector" I have more of a plant zoo than a designed garden. : )

Friday, January 26, 2007



The early morning light was not quite bright enough to shake this "blue" cast to the picture .

Vey pretty in any case .. snow covering the vines and trees I have 'squeezed" into a small area .. I'm looking froward to Spring when they bud and fill out for the summer ..

1 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger GardenKazuo said...

Thank you for beautifull pics of GradenJoy3 covered with snow. Very romantic!!....We have snow in Februaly and March for a few times in Yokohama.I hope it is natural that we can have snow in winter in future as we do now.I am afraid of grobal warming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home