gardenjoy3

I have been completely smitten by my garden and admire all efforts to create a little piece of Eden in other garden spaces. It truly has a positive impact on people .. even if it is only for a few moments at a time. My little garden is in zone 5b but most gardeners experiment with plants that may just make it from a higher zone .. a micro-climate can some times cushion a tender plant. I am a plant 'collector" I have more of a plant zoo than a designed garden. : )

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

So many buds .. so little time ? .. again .. very impressive !

3 Comments:

At 5:37 AM, Blogger GardenKazuo said...

How big is your turkey this year Joy-chan? 12 pounds? or 15 pounds?Could you show up a pic of your turkey on your Blog?

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger GardenJoy3 said...

Kazuochan .. Canadians have Thanksgiving in October .. the second Monday of that month .. I'm sorry I didn't take a picture of it .. but it was BIG ! haha .. I don't understand why I can't get into my "Excite" page .. it is driving me NUTS !
I hope you and your family are doing well !
Joy : )

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger GardenKazuo said...

I would like to see your garden in a deep snow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home