gardenjoy3

I have been completely smitten by my garden and admire all efforts to create a little piece of Eden in other garden spaces. It truly has a positive impact on people .. even if it is only for a few moments at a time. My little garden is in zone 5b but most gardeners experiment with plants that may just make it from a higher zone .. a micro-climate can some times cushion a tender plant. I am a plant 'collector" I have more of a plant zoo than a designed garden. : )

Friday, June 16, 2006



This is an amazing rose shrub .. "Morden Sunrise" compact and extremely cold hardy .. the roses have phases of colours that are the most interesting that I have ever seen. This one is is a beauty and is very robost, perfect for our Canadian winters !

1 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger Janet said...

Joy, I see you and I have different takes on Morden Sunrise! I'm not overly fond of the colour changes, myself, nor of the fact the flowers fade so quickly. But the initial colour is stunning!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home