gardenjoy3

I have been completely smitten by my garden and admire all efforts to create a little piece of Eden in other garden spaces. It truly has a positive impact on people .. even if it is only for a few moments at a time. My little garden is in zone 5b but most gardeners experiment with plants that may just make it from a higher zone .. a micro-climate can some times cushion a tender plant. I am a plant 'collector" I have more of a plant zoo than a designed garden. : )

Friday, June 16, 2006



This viburnum flower reminds me of the lace cap flowers of hydrangeas. I finally planted a "Little Lamb" hydrangea in the house border bed .. I can't wait to see how the flowers look. As the name implies, the flowers are the shape of little lambs tails.

Even though this is a common viburnum .. I think the flowers are very pretty !

1 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger GardenKazuo said...

This is very pretty.It looks like a kind of Gaku-agisai in japanese name.
I will put up a picture of hydrangea in my garden soon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home