gardenjoy3

I have been completely smitten by my garden and admire all efforts to create a little piece of Eden in other garden spaces. It truly has a positive impact on people .. even if it is only for a few moments at a time. My little garden is in zone 5b but most gardeners experiment with plants that may just make it from a higher zone .. a micro-climate can some times cushion a tender plant. I am a plant 'collector" I have more of a plant zoo than a designed garden. : )

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Doves

I hate to see these doves that just started a nest in our neighbors rain gutter .. poor birds are going to be washed out .. they just began the nest so hopefully they will move on before eggs are laid .. rain is supposed to happen today .. but weather forecasts have NOT been right about that in ages !

1 Comments:

At 12:18 AM, Blogger GardenKazuo said...

HOw many doves are there in this picture? Joychan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home