gardenjoy3

I have been completely smitten by my garden and admire all efforts to create a little piece of Eden in other garden spaces. It truly has a positive impact on people .. even if it is only for a few moments at a time. My little garden is in zone 5b but most gardeners experiment with plants that may just make it from a higher zone .. a micro-climate can some times cushion a tender plant. I am a plant 'collector" I have more of a plant zoo than a designed garden. : )

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Another 'sage" .. Purple Sage has done very well in this dry season .. you can really count on most herbs for withstanding poor conditions .. and of course lavender is a workhorse of any garden for scent. I have stuck with the older varieties .. Munstead etc ... and they have not let me down !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home