gardenjoy3

I have been completely smitten by my garden and admire all efforts to create a little piece of Eden in other garden spaces. It truly has a positive impact on people .. even if it is only for a few moments at a time. My little garden is in zone 5b but most gardeners experiment with plants that may just make it from a higher zone .. a micro-climate can some times cushion a tender plant. I am a plant 'collector" I have more of a plant zoo than a designed garden. : )

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Yes .. "sneezeweed" .. another Autumn ? .. more like mid August bloomer .. but the combination of red and "gold" variety is really a plant to have for Fall colour in the garden .. earwigs have been the bane of my season this year .. but a little dusting has kept this plant going farther .. as for my Toad Lily .. it was eaten to the ground .. something I'm really annoyed at .. but that is the nature of the garden .. good and bad to deal with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home