gardenjoy3

I have been completely smitten by my garden and admire all efforts to create a little piece of Eden in other garden spaces. It truly has a positive impact on people .. even if it is only for a few moments at a time. My little garden is in zone 5b but most gardeners experiment with plants that may just make it from a higher zone .. a micro-climate can some times cushion a tender plant. I am a plant 'collector" I have more of a plant zoo than a designed garden. : )

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Gravetye Beauty busy blooming .. and a view of my empty rain barrel .. I had such high hopes that this would be a reliable source of water for this side of the garden .. the outside tap is on the other side of the house .. but our weather is dryer and dryer each summer .. I did learn however .. the higher the barrel .. the easier the water flow ! : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home